Mailing List Maintenance
The goal here is to write some software that would assist a system administrator to maintain a list of IT hardware and owners. The assignment will get progressively more complex as it proceeds – the early stages will be reasonable straight forward and will be sufficient for a passing grade, and the more advanced stages are for those who wish to go further and target a higher overall result.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/MAILING-LIST-MAINTENANCE-PYTHON.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
3 Presentation and Written Assessment
Presentation and Written Assessment
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/PPMP20011-PRESENTATION-AND-WRITTEN-ASSESSMENT-PPMP.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Network Security Plan Template
Introduction (one page)
Provide a clear and concise description of your network security plan in terms of the organisation’s needs. Make sure to include a brief description of the organisation, the business domain, security issues, your action plan to address the issues, and respective recommendations.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/COIT20265-CAPSTONE-PROJECT-NETWORK-SECURITY-PLAN-TEMPLATE-NETWORKS-AND-INFORMATION-SECURITY-PROJECT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
This assignment is related to the following learning outcome(s):
- Appreciate the philosophy and terminology relating to the idea of risk
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/RSK80003-RISK-PERCEPTION-AND-ANALYSIS-RISK-MANAGEMENT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Civil Engineering Technology in Construction and the Built Environment
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/HNCB033-CIVIL-ENGINEERING-TECHNOLOGY-IN-CONSTRUCTION-AND-THE-BUILT-ENVIRONMENT-CIVIL-ENGINEERING.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Geology and Soil Mechanics
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/HNCB-GEOLOGY-AND-SOIL-MECHANICS-CONSTRUCTION.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Applicable course objective:
- critically analyse business requirements from an information systems perspective
- critique information systems concepts to identify and resolve problems within a business context
- identify the appropriate information systems to develop practical solutions within a business context
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/CIS5100-Assignment-2-Professional-Skills-for-Information-Systems-Professional-Skills.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Assignment 1: Part A (Database Management System)
Your firm’s Systems Analyst has developed a database structure that has been determined to be suitable to create a database to store Dr Wagner’s customer, item, supplier and order data for the business, which has been provided as follows.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/CIS5100-ASSIGNMENT-1-PROFESSIONAL-SKILLS-FOR-INFORMATION-SYSTEMS-PROFESSIONAL-SKILLS.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
- Consult with client and key stakeholders to identify requirements
- Assess business problems, opportunities, scope, objectives and budget, confirming details with appropriate person
- Analyze and document data migration requirements
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ICTWK505-Design-Build-and-Test-Network-Server-Networking.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
140.2 says that A Member shall maintain confidentiality, including in a social environment, being alert to the possibility of inadvertent disclosure, particularly to a close business associate or a Close or Immediate Family member (Professional Standards Councils, 2001).
It is nowhere mentioned in the code of ethics that one can use client’s information even after removing the references which can relate the information to the client. According to section 140.1.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/HI6026-Auditing-Assignment-Question-Other.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
The case study that has been provided for the purpose of this research paper pertains to a three year old boy named Elias. The patient has been referred to the hospital by their GP for investigation of having a history of malaise, irritability and delayed motor development. The child is accompanied by his parents and younger brother. The family is relatively new in Australia and has limited understanding of the English language.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Nursing-Assignment-Sample-Health.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Task Total marks: 30
Answer the following Questions
- a) Determine the value of base x if (211)x = (6A)16 [5 marks]
- b) Convert the followings: [3+3=6 marks]
- OxBAD into a decimal number
- 58810 into a 3-base number
- c) Given a (very) tiny computer that has a word size of 6 bits, what are the smallest negative numbers and the largest positive numbers that this computer can represent in each of the following representations? [3 +3 = 6 marks]
- One’s complement
- Two’s complement
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ITC544-DATA-REPRESENTATION-AND-DIGITAL-LOGIC-ASSIGNMENT-1-INFORMATION-TECHNOLOGY.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
The assignment is worth 40% of the total unit weight.
- Students are required to cover all stated requirements.
- Your answer must be both uploaded to Moodle in word file and handed over a printed copy.
- You need to support your answers with appropriate APA style references where necessary.
- Only include information in your appendixes that has been directly referred to in the body of your document.
- Include a title/cover page containing the subject title and code and the name, student id numbers.
- Please save the document as MGT101AT2_first name_Surename_Student Number Eg MGT101AT2_John_Smith_20140000
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MGT101-FUNDAMENTALS-OF-MANAGEMENT-ASSIGNMENT-TASK-MANAGEMENT-1.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]