The Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) is a national body that represents the interests of Project Management as a profession across all sectors and disciplines. Its focus is on maintaining the professional reputation of Project Management as a philosophy, provides useful information to its members.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/EPM5600-Principles-of-Project-Management-Project-management.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Internal students will be required to present a topic to their workshop groups. Presentations will be marked in class.Students will be required to work in small groups of two to four members. A list of suggestedtopic categoriesis provided below so the students can discuss possible topics that relate to these themes. Students may also suggest theirown topics to the local lecturer on other themes.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/COIT20249-ASSIGNMENT-2-PROFESSIONAL-SKILLS-IN-INFORMATION-COMMUNICATION-TECHNOLOGY-PROFESSIONAL-SKILLS.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
The purpose of the assignment: Produce a proposal for a Chief Product Office (CPO) that outlines the main system requirements specification and design/ implementation of an IS solution in a project.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SBM1103-PORTFOLIO-ASSIGNMENT-BRIEF-PROJECT-MANAGEMENT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
This assignment is related to the following learning outcome(s):
- Appreciate the philosophy and terminology relating to the idea of risk
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/RSK80003-RISK-PERCEPTION-AND-ANALYSIS-RISK-MANAGEMENT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
A Professional Portfolio is a reference folder that allows you to gather evidence that you can use to demonstrate your goals, competencies, ongoing professional development, career achievements and accomplishments and experiences . Professional portfolios are valuable tools to: help you to demonstrate that you are developing, maintaining and enhancing your skills.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/CSC8600-ADVANCED-ICT-PROFESSIONAL-PORTFOLIO-PROJECT-PROJECT-MANAGEMENT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Assignment 1 (Dice Game program)
This is an individual programming assignment.
Value: total value of this assessment is 20% and marked out of 20.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/CSP1150-PROGRAMMING-PRINCIPLES-OF-DICE-GAME-PROGRAM-CSP5110-PROGRAMMING-PRINCIPLES-1.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
1. Counting vowels game
When the act button is clicked, it should ask user to enter how many words to be attempted in the game. Present the user with one word at a time and ask user to enter the number of vowels in the word using an input dialog box.
- Program is designed using top down modular design principles (9 marks)
- Use parallel arrays to store data appropriately (2 marks)
- A method to calculate the number of vowels in a word that is passed as a parameter (4 marks)
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Programming-Fundamentals-Assignment-Questions-Programming.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
The assignment is worth 40% of the total unit weight.
- Students are required to cover all stated requirements.
- Your answer must be both uploaded to Moodle in word file and handed over a printed copy.
- You need to support your answers with appropriate APA style references where necessary.
- Only include information in your appendixes that has been directly referred to in the body of your document.
- Include a title/cover page containing the subject title and code and the name, student id numbers.
- Please save the document as MGT101AT2_first name_Surename_Student Number Eg MGT101AT2_John_Smith_20140000