Tag: network security assignment help
A report containing a complete discussion and analysis of the given topic in the required context needs to be submitted on Moodle. The report must have following parts:
Part 1: Blockchain
The students explore network application management of Blockchain by reviewing the literature on the internet as papers, book chapters, and independent scholarly reports by experts, and research based videos. Students participating in the PBL are taught how to do the critical thinking for review of literature. At least three articles related to technology supporting Blockchain need to be analysed in depth by discussing the overall contribution, scope and limitations of each research work. Following aspects related to Blockchain must be discussed:
Part 2: Applications of Blockchain
Students need to discuss at least one application in EACH of the following domains supported by
Part 3: Socio-Technical aspects
The move of traditional computing and storage to decentralised Blockchain has a social bearing on its users and how they perceive these new applications. The socio-technical aspects of the applications mentioned in part 2 need to be discussed in detail.
All assignments should be submitted via Turnitin and the similarity reports should be looked at carefully before the due-date, as students should make sure that there is no plagiarism of any type.
Task One: Addressing the Network
The ISP provider has allocated 220.127.116.11/29 for the two ISP links. Note that, this address space needs to be subnetted into two /30 addresses for being used on the CITY-ISP and the GLEBE-ISP links respectively. For IPv6 the 2001:50:80:120::/64 and 2001:50:80:121::/64 addresses the two links to the ISP.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/32524-LANS-AND-ROUTING-NETWORKING.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
A wireless network design report
- You should supply the following information in response to the RFP:
- Project requirements brief derived from Objectives and Scope of Work section of the RFP. A requirement brief is usually an itemized list of the client’s requirements derived from the ERP.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/FIT5083-WIRELESS-NETWORK-DESIGN-REPORT-NETWORK-TECHNOLOGIES.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
This assignment has three major aims:
- To help students gain a good understanding of all ITECH1102 theoretical and practical material.
- To encourage students to use content analysis summaries to prepare for tests, examinations and to help their understanding of theoretical concepts.
- To encourage students to conduct an independent investigation into networking related topics from books, the Internet and through practical investigation.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ITECH1102-CONTENT-ANALYSIS-EPORTFOLIO-NETWORKING-AND-SECURITY.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Overview (one page)
Provide a clear and concise description of the organisation, the business domain, network issues, and your actions to address these issues including the components of your recommended network redesign.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/COIT20265-CAPSTONE-PROJECT-NETWORK-REDESIGN-TEMPLATE-NETWORKS-AND-INFORMATION-SECURITY-PROJECT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Network Security Plan Template
Introduction (one page)
Provide a clear and concise description of your network security plan in terms of the organisation’s needs. Make sure to include a brief description of the organisation, the business domain, security issues, your action plan to address the issues, and respective recommendations.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/COIT20265-CAPSTONE-PROJECT-NETWORK-SECURITY-PLAN-TEMPLATE-NETWORKS-AND-INFORMATION-SECURITY-PROJECT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
The First National University (FNU) Background
The First National University (FNU) is a major public higher education institution. It was the first higher education institution in the country to launch distance education and more recently online programs. Apart from its main Campus, the University has operations in five (5) regional campuses (RCs) and ten (10) metropolitan campuses (MCs).
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/COIT20265-CAPSTONE-PROJECT-CASE-STUDY-NETWORKS-AND-INFORMATION-SECURITY-PROJECT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
This is the major piece of assessment for this unit where you are required to provide a technical report on your network security project. For this assessment, you are required to work on a project as a group with up to four team members. Please contact the unit coordinator if you have a genuine problem and are unable to participate in a group.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/COIT20265-CAPSTONE-PROJECT-NETWORKS-AND-INFORMATION-SECURITY-PROJECT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Question 1. Analysis of Protocols with Wireshark [11 marks]
For this question you must use virtnet (as used in the workshops) to study Internet applications with Wireshark. This assumes you have already setup and are familiar with virtnet. See Moodle and workshop instructions for information on setting up and using virtnet, deploying the website, and performing the attack.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/COIT20262-ADVANCED-NETWORK-SECURITY-CQU-NETWORK-ASSIGNMENT-NETWORK-SECURITY.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Question 1 – Address usage (3 marks)
Consider the following classless address block:
Listthe addresses from this block that would be used as:
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/COIT20261-ASSIGNMENT-1-NETWORK-ROUTING-AND-SWITCHING-NETWORK-ROUTING-AND-SWITCHING.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
You should progressively develop your logical network design based on the scenario given on page 6 of this document. In this process, you are expected to participate in the weekly discussions and find the answers to the recommended discussion questions. The weekly discussion questions have been selected and formulated not only to gradually increase your knowledge.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/COIT20264-PRESENTATION-AND-WRITTEN-ASSESSMENT-NETWORK-DESIGN.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Assessment is a process where the knowledge and skills that you have gained is collected and compared to Information and Communications Technology Training Package competencies.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ICTNWK404-INSTALL-OPERATE-TROUBLESHOOT-SMALL-ENTERPRISE-BRANCH-NETWORK-NETWORK-APPLICATION.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Assessment 2 (project)
Assessment is a process where the skills and knowledge that you have gained is collected and compared to Information and Communications Technology Training Package competencies.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ICTNWK403-MANAGE-NETWORK-AND-DATA-INTEGRITY-NETWORKING.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Question 1: Firewall Rule Design
The system’s administrator of Reliable Power Supplies (RPS), a medium sized company that builds UPSs and switched power supplies for the computing industry. Your task is the analysis, design and configuration of a Firewall System that secures the inbound and outbound traffic at RPS.
RPS Web server contains public information including a product catalogue that is accessible to Internet users and it also provides secure online purchasing functionality using SSL/TLS. The internal users are also allowed to access all RPS WWW services; however they are allowed to access Internet WWW and FTP services only via the proxy located on the first firewall via port 3028.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/COIS23001-Network-Security-Assessment-Networking.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
- Consult with client and key stakeholders to identify requirements
- Assess business problems, opportunities, scope, objectives and budget, confirming details with appropriate person
- Analyze and document data migration requirements
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ICTWK505-Design-Build-and-Test-Network-Server-Networking.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
This is a practical assessment and will enhance and test your practical skills related to the subject topic. You are required to set up a simple network using minimum three PCs and minimum two routers, or use simulation software to set up the same network.
To complete this assessment you are expected to refer to information beyond the text book. This assignment is open; in that you are free to choose the devices or software you use to complete the specified tasks. Students are expected to accomplish this task by utilising the necessary commands discussed in lectures and also described in the prescribed text book.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ITC-542-ASSESSMENT-ITEM-4-NETWORK-DESIGN-IMPLEMENTATION-Networking.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Network design is a network synthesis and aimed a new telecommunication network and service meets the requirements of the operator and subscriber.
This post will help you to understand and complete the assignment.
This assessment has two parts- PART A and PART B, in which part A includes presentations and part B include written assessment. The weighting of part A has 10% and part B has 30%.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/COIT20264-Network-Design-Assignment-Networking.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
- Why is spread spectrum transmission used. Compare and contrast two common methods used for spread spectrum transmission. 
- List different components of a radio system. What are different mixers? Explain different types of Mixers with diagram? 
- local engineering group ask you to present your finding of the most recent advanced wireless technologies. Research these technologies in details and pay specific attention to how they are used as well their strengths and weakness.
- Provide an opinion regarding which antenna types will become the dominant players in the future.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ITC513-WIRLESS-NETWORKING-CONCEPTS-ASSIGNMENT-1-NETWORKING.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
- Compare and contrast three data encryption standards for WiMAX networks? [4 marks]
- How is the traffic coordinated in shared wireless medium? Explain additional methods to reduce collisions in shared wireless medium. [4 marks]
- Read the two recent research papers on the topic of Internet of Things (IoT) as saved in the resources folder; please give your critical reflection on the topic of Energy Harvest. [4 marks]
- Telestra is a company that is licensed to provide wired telecommunication services in Australia. The company has contracted Exetel to assist it with the selection and implementation of a new field service system. The goal is to provide service technicians with wireless access to the corporate network and a vast electronic library of technical manuals and schematic diagrams, which would reduce or eliminate the need for staff to carry a large number of books and drawings, especially while servicing equipment underground or when climbing on transmission towers. In addition, this means that the technicians would be able to immediately read and update the records for all the equipment, thereby avoiding massive amounts of paperwork as well as potential errors and omissions. However, the company is having trouble deciding on which technology to adopt- handheld cellular, tables with 3G/4G/5G access, or notebooks equipped with cellular cards. Exetel has asked you to help.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ITC513-WIRLESS-NETWORKING-CONCEPTS-ASSIGNMENT-2-NETWORKING.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Question 1 – Routing table construction (10 marks)
Given the following network, construct the routing table for routers R2 and R3.
Question 2– Allocating subnets from a block (6 marks)
You are the Network Administrator for a startup company that has been granted a new block of addresses starting with the address
- Calculate the total number of addresses available in this block including all the special addresses. Show your calculation (1 mark)
- As Network Administrator, you need to distribute the available addresses on a departmental needs basis (meaning not allocating more than you have to), with 4 new subnets determined as follows:
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/COIT20261-NETWORK-ROUTING-AND-SWITCHING-ASSIGNMENT-1-NETWORK-ROUTING-AND-SWITCHING.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
They will also gain skills and knowledge through switching, routing concepts and practical knowledge of the use and configuration of network parts like switches and routers.
Assessment Type- Individual written report and group demonstration
Assessment Title- Human Factors in network analysis and design
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MN621-Advanced-Network-Design-Networking.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
This assessment is planned to develop a deeper analytical understanding of different distributed network conditions.
The weight of this assignment is 20% and it contains 80 marks. The word limit for this assignment is 2000.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MN504-Networked-Application-Management-Networking.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]