Tag: management accounting assignment help
The assignment must be completed as a group assignment for face to face students. Distance students have the option of doing it as a group or can also submit as an individual assignment, if you are unable to form a group online. Face to face students will be allocated into groups of 2-3 members by your respective Lecturer.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ACCT20077-PRACTICAL-AND-WRITTEN-ASSESSMENT-ACCOUNTS.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Role of accountants
Kate Jones has enrolled in a Bachelor of Accounting at Charles Sturt University for session two (2) 2018. She has also been offered a cadetships at a local firm, either as a management or financial accountant. Kate would like more information on the two (2) roles before making a decision and has asked for your advice. Kate has had previous experience in preparing budgets for her father’s business, which she has enjoyed.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ASSESSMENT-ITEM-2-BACHELOR-OF-ACCOUNTING-ACCOUNTING-ASSIGNMENT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Business Plus Advisors are a well-established accounting firm located in Sydney, New South Wales. Some clients have approached Sally, the Managing Partner, seeking advice on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems. Sally would like you to undertake some research into CRM systems and their impact.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ROLE-OF-ACCOUNTING-INFORMATION-SYSTEMS-ACCOUNTS.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
Question 1 (20 marks)
Consolidation of a wholly owned subsidiary, pre-acquisition equity and BCVR entries for assets and liabilities Lisa Ltd acquired all the issued shares of Kam Ltd on 1 January 2016 for $88 000. At this date the equity of Kam Ltd consisted of.
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ACC705-CORPORATE-ACCOUNTING-ASSIGNMENT-ACCOUNTS.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
- The current organizational structure: 3
- What operational problems (e.g., inefficiency, errors) do you think the organisation could experience because of this structure?. 4
- What is the most likely system acquisition method— commercial software, custom software, or ERP? 5
- Describes and prepare a system flowchart of the sales procedures for the chosen organisation (company)? 5
- Identify any control problems in the system and what sorts of fraud are possible in this system?
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Assignment-Accounting-Software-in-Qantas-Airline-Accounting.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
The aim of this assignment is to conduct a management analysis of Tassal –
The report should contain the following elements (please see marking rubrics for more details):
- Background, introduction and importance of company to the Australian and international business landscape:
- Focus on its international business environment and funnel it down to Australian base
- Research, analysis and discussion of sustainability related strategies and issues:
[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/BUS5SMM-GUIDELINES-FOR-MANAGEMENT-ASSIGNMENT-ASSESSMENT-3-QUESTION-MANAGEMENT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]
In this assessment, there are 10 tasks. You need to find two resources that describe IT service management features. Each resource summary should be about a maximum of 150 words.