PPMP 20015 | Research Proposal Assignment | Management

Overview:

This assignment is deliberately devised to help you produce a well-structured and integrated research proposal. The assignment consists of two parts: (Part A) Draft Research Proposal and (Part B) Final Research Proposal. Both Parts A and B weigh 10% and 70% respectively. The total weight for this assignment (Part A and Part B) is 80% of the total mark for the unit.

[googlepdf url=”https://assignmentquestion4me.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/PPMP-20015-RESEARCH-PROPOSAL-ASSIGNMENT-MANAGEMENT.pdf” width=”100%” height=”400″ ]

Leave a Reply