Assessment Item-1: E-Portfolio
This assessment items relates to course learning outcomes:
- Articulate the recent developments in e-business industry and its likely future directions.
- Compare and explain various types of e-business infrastructure technologies, business models, and payment and security systems in a corporate setting.
- Formulate and critically evaluate the impact of e-business strategies on organisational processes and outcomes.
- Demonstrate the technical research skills to assess existing and emerging e-business technologies to transform organisations for competitive advantages.
- Develop the ability to work independently and contribute as a member of team employing appropriate interpersonal, professional and technical communication skills.
- Interpret the legal, ethical, social and cultural issues that affect the use, design, and implementation of e-business systems.