- Go to the website and identify the purpose of the following Acts – What is covered, who does this apply to and what is the relevance in a workplace?
- Age Discrimination Act
- Disability Discrimination Act
- Racial Discrimination Act
- Sex Discrimination Act
- Australian Human Rights Commission Act
- Develop a bullying/harassment policy that can be used in your workplace. The policy needs to include:
(You may access and reference you state WHS legislation or Fair Work for specific requirements in your state and the following link provides a checklist)
- The legal requirements set out by law
- Examples of what is defined as bullying and harassment and what is not
- A clear statement that will outline the process and procedures to be followed in case of any statement including the stages of informal and formal procedures.
- A statement regarding how you will implement this policy in the workplace and ensure that staff is trained and aware on an ongoing basis, as part of an integrated consultation process.